Friday, August 6, 2010

New Paintball Marker...Yeah!



I did it! I have found and bought my new paintball marker that will be traveling with me across America for the next few years. After much research on various paintball forums and feedback from my fellow paintball players, I was down to two choices. The 2010 Eclipse Ego or the DYE DM10. I decided to purchase the DYE DM10 with Bombardier graphics. This marker is lighter than my Ions and more professional grade type of marker. It will also allow me to shoot up to 33bps (balls per second) if I program it correctly. I also purchased from Maxon Paintball Shop, a new carbon fiber wrapped 50ci/45psi air tank. Although this tank is smaller than my 68ci/45psi air tank; this shorter tank will allow me to hold the marker against my chest as I pull the trigger without adding a drop forward to the marker. I can't wait to shoot it!

In two weeks time, I'll be at Decay of Nations 4 at SC Village in Chino, CA kicking off my adventure. Check back here for details of the fun I'll be having the weekend of August 21 through 22. Remember to play safe, don't wipe, and have FUN this Summer paintballing. Until next time, I hope to meet you in the middle.


More pics of my DM10:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=73600&id=1409744371&l=a912d026ec

1 comment:

  1. I dont know much about paintball stuff but that thing looks BAD ASS!!! Can definitally kick some ass and take names with that thing! Sweet

    ReplyDelete